Join Ten Million for Christ for their first annual Flag Football Tournament and Chicken BBQ on Saturday, November 3, at Petra Church (565 Airport Road, New Holland PA 17557). Rain Date: November 10.
6 on 6 flag football; Non-player referees
16 team limit; first come, first served
Team rosters of 9-12 players; ages 16+
All teams guaranteed at least three games
Top seeded teams advance to playoffs
Fabulous prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams
Lunch and Tournament T-shirt for all players
Chicken BBQ, lots of food, and fun for everyone!
Registration begins at 7:00 am with the event kicking off at 7:30 am.
The first games begin at 8:00 am.
Top 10 Game Day Rules and Regulations
See complete rules linked below
- Fields are 100 yards long including two 10-yard end zones and 125 feet wide. The extra point lines are at the 5-yard line (1 point) and 20-yard line (2 points).
- Midfield is the 40-yard line and also serves as the permanent first down line. Teams will have four downs to cross midfield and after crossing midfield, four downs to score.
- Games consist of two 20-minute halves and a 3-minute halftime. The game clock runs continuously except for the 1-minute warning during each half.
- A 30-second play clock will start at the end of each play. Officials will give warnings at 10 seconds and five seconds.
- Each team will have 3 timeouts per game – two timeouts to stop the clock and one thirty-second timeout.
- Games are 6-on-6 flag football. Substitutions take place from the respective team sideline.
- Each team will have same color shirts as primary color. Every player must have a white or light gray shirt as a secondary color.
- Each team will provide their game ball which they will use when they are on offense. The footballs must be similar in size to the Wilson 1005. When possession changes, the offense is responsible to get their ball onto the field and to an official.
- Offense – Quarterback has six seconds to throw or hand off. The quarterback cannot run except on blitzes. All players are eligible to catch a pass. Blocking must be with arms extended and open palms. (See full rules explanation)
- Defense – Can blitz twice during a series but not on consecutive downs. (See full rules explanation)
Not a flag football player? No worries! This event is for everyone. Come out to learn more about Ten Million for Christ and stay to watch the games and enjoy some delicious Chicken BBQ and other food items. This is sure to be a fun event for the whole family.
Register a team or as an individual player here.
Learn about sponsorship opportunities here.
Please find Team Captain Info here.
Click here for Flag Football Tournament Rules 2018.